[IPython-dev] ipython daily build ppa available for ubuntu precise

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Fri Jan 20 17:08:14 CST 2012

On 20 January 2012 19:15, Julian Taylor <jtaylor.debian@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Whats the best way to run the python3 testsuite after setup.py build?
> the iptest3 script is only created on install.
> Create a script that calls the entry point?

I've always tested (both on Python 2 and 3) just by installing in a
virtualenv and running iptest(3). I think it's worth looking at how we run
our tests, because playing around with our current system revealed that
it's tricky to integrate with some of ShiningPanda's features (via XML