[IPython-dev] Easy Installation

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Fri Jun 8 09:26:55 CDT 2012

No problem at all, I'm happy to share what I have.

It's not at all difficult to set this up. There's a few parts to it,
but they're all really simple. The only work is in making a nice GUI
for the users. There's a ton of extras you can optionally add, on the
AMI as well as the GUI, but if you only want your stack and a simple
page on App Engine for launching instances, it's a weekend project.
All the real work has been done by the IPython developers.

I've not used Sage, but I'm sure it'll be much the same there.

All the best