[IPython-dev] Notebook "execution engine"?

Tue Nov 20 14:35:30 CST 2012

Le 20 nov. 2012 à 21:10, David Warde-Farley a écrit :

> My perusal of the docs has failed me if this already exists, but as a counterpart to nbstripout (in nbconvert), it seems like a useful utility to have would be a way of executing notebooks in a "headless notebook" server, with figures and other output being captured and dumped to a second, output notebook. I'm thinking of use cases in buildbots and the like.
> Am I right in assuming that the process of going from notebook file with only inputs to notebook with inputs and outputs currently relies on there being a browser in the loop?

Nothing in IPython repository,

As usual, looking at min's gists... (but should be adapted)

In anyway we will have to maintain the ipynb state on the server side at some point so this would exist in the future in a tested and up-to-date version.