[IPython-dev] Broken MathJax in master

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Wed Oct 24 11:01:56 CDT 2012

I have been using the notebook to prepare some talks for PyData and
have found two problems related to MathJax that have appear since I
merged Aron's MathJax branch:

* MathJax is slow to render the page initially and the rendering
blocks the entire notebook UI.  I don't remember this happening

* If you open a notebook with math in it and then reload the notebook,
the notebook completely breaks with the following message in the JS

Uncaught Error: Can't make callback from given data  MathJax L 29

These are quite problematic.

Aron, could you have a look at these things?

Brian E. Granger