[IPython-dev] IPython In-process kernel support

Evan Patterson epatters@enthought....
Thu Sep 6 16:14:42 CDT 2012

Thanks for the shout out, Thomas.

I'm now at the point where some thorough code review would be useful.
Although more testing is definitely required, all the most important
functionality is working. The only known omission is raw_input for the
terminal frontend, but using an in-process kernel with a terminal frontend
seems a bit perverse, to say the least.