[IPython-dev] Scipy 2012 Kudos

Aron Ahmadia aron@ahmadia....
Thu Sep 13 13:53:31 CDT 2012

Let me take advantage of the attention on parallelism in IPython to
point out that Andy, Travis Oliphant, and I will be leading a tutorial
at Supercomputing this year that will be taught out of IPython
notebooks with a focus on performance and scalability.  I encourage
anybody who wants to know more details about how to participate
(either as a student or a volunteer) to ping me or Andy directly.