[IPython-dev] New IPEP for a multi-directory notebook in IPython

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Thu Apr 11 23:11:26 CDT 2013

The key is that matching arbitrary path sequences can't be done at the
top level of the URL matching.

If we use "/" as the top level dashboard, then the dashboards of subdirs are at:

And will need a regular expression that matches *any* path.  That
means that any of our other URL patterns that begin with things like
"notebooks", "kernels", "clusters" will be thrown for a loop if you
have a directory with those names.  If we put our dahboards underneath
some other prefix (such as /app), then the uRL pattern:

Won't interfere with /notebooks, /kernels, etc.  Does this make sense?