[IPython-dev] Hierarchical notebook listing

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Mon Feb 25 18:49:43 CST 2013

Some of the questions we need to think about:

* What does the web service look like to move around and query directories.
* Do we map directory paths onto notebook URLS?  If so, how?
* How do we build a UI/UX that is extremely simple, but functional
enough to get the job done.
* How do we want to abstract these things for different notebook backend stores?
* How do notebook directories get mapped to kernel cwds?