[IPython-dev] IPython nb on raspberry pi..

Phil Elson pelson.pub@gmail....
Tue Feb 26 15:10:58 CST 2013

I can't replicate the problem. I installed v0.13.1 on a completely clean
system with:

    sudo apt-get install ipython-notebook

And configured a standard notebook as per the very clear docs at
It all went without a hitch.

Anyway, HTH - just shout if you want me to try anything specific.