[IPython-dev] Github - IPy Notebook button

Bartosz mail@telenczuk...
Wed Jun 19 16:57:19 CDT 2013

Hi Thomas,

You're right. Obviously not all bookmarklets are broken. I did some
further testing and it seems that only secure https pages are blocked
(which includes github pages). Try for example:

It's probably a bug in Firefox and it is discussed here (no mention of
https though):