[IPython-dev] Width of pandas DataFrames in IPython

Jason Wirth wirth.jason@gmail....
Sat Sep 7 08:02:39 CDT 2013

I think what you are looking for is the print options. Try setting the
max_columns for a higher number.

    pandas.set_option('display.max_columns', 50)

Documentation on set_option.

Here's a similar StackOverflow question which also mentions the terminal
size. Note, they use a depricated method, `set_printoptions'.

Jason Wirth