[IPython-dev] How to get notebook static url prefix from within python?

Stephen Chan sychan@lbl....
Thu Sep 19 19:14:55 CDT 2013

   This seems like it should be easy, but I just don't know the right
path through the API and I haven't been having much look googling for

   In the notebook.html template, Javascript includes are wrapped by

   If I have code that generates HTML for display in an output cell,
and I want to include JS files from under the static JS directories.
It looks like it is in settings.static_url_prefix but don't seem to be
able to

   It doesn't show up in the dictionary that get_ipython().config returns.