[IPython-dev] pyzmq problems in sending shell messages to a kernel

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Wed Feb 12 12:54:51 CST 2014

Nothing springs to mind, but I will think about this one for a while. Are
there likely other outstanding requests to the same kernel at the time,
and/or from the same requesting socket? If so, can you ballpark how many?
What are you using to indicate that pyzmq thinks the message has been sent?

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Jason Grout