[IPython-dev] pyzmq problems in sending shell messages to a kernel

Jason Grout jason-sage@creativetrax....
Wed Feb 12 13:29:55 CST 2014

On 2/12/14 1:25 PM, Jason Grout wrote:
> We do have our own kernel manager.  I'll check into the kinds of sockets
> we are creating.  I don't think we changed the types of sockets.

(here is our code to create the shell/iopub/hb streams from the
"browser" side...)

Here's our code on the kernel side (which creates a kernel by forking a
sage process and then creating a kernel):

I don't expect you to slog through our code if you don't want to, but
just in case you want to take a peek....