[IPython-user] Need some ipython review for a python-mode patch

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sat Jun 4 15:06:32 CDT 2005

I'm trying to whittle down a whole slew of old patches that I'm responsible
for and am looking for a bit of help with one of them.  I have an old patch
in the python-mode project that's ipython-specific:

Can someone who uses ipython via python-mode please take a look at it and
let me know if it's still needed?  I vaguely remember applying some ipython
patches a year or so ago, but no longer recall if it overlapped with the
above patch.

Skip Montanaro
skip at pobox.com