[IPython-user] turning off the return to editor option

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Sat Jan 28 11:44:17 CST 2006

Ryan Krauss wrote:
> Yes, that did help.  I had to do something similar to get vim to work
> well with xdvi for inverse search.  This may be obvious to more
> experienced vim users, but here is what I did in case this helps
> anyone else:

Great, thanks.  I added this info to the nascent cookbook:

We really need to move the user site to Moin so that anyone (not just those
with SVN logins) can commit new content, without spam issues.  This will let
us have a user-contributed FAQ and CookBook, the two areas I think are best
dealt with via the community.

I'll look into that over the next few weeks.