[IPython-user] Cmd line flag -i now works as in normal python

fred fredmfp@gmail....
Mon Aug 27 03:07:38 CDT 2007

Fernando Perez a écrit :
> On 8/26/07, Ville M. Vainio <vivainio@gmail.com> wrote:
>> In the past, command line flag -i was ignored. Now, it behaves like
>> the standard python flag, i.e. leaves the ipython session running
>> after running the script (ipython test.ipy) or a -c statement from
>> command line (ipython -i -c "print 'hello world' "):
>> d:\ipython>python IPython.py -c "print 10"
>> 10
>> d:\ipython>python IPython.py -i -c "a=10"
>> In [2]: print a
>> 10
>> In [3]:
>> It would be cool if emacs users tried this out, because apparently the
>> -i flag was previously ignored to provide for emacs. It should not
>> break it though.
> Quick testing didn't reveal any problems, so we seem to be in the
> clear.  If anyone notices anything wrong under emacs let us know, but
> several tests I just ran seemed OK.
Hi all,

Not really noticed something wrong, but I have a question though.

I use iptyhon in a console shell and under my XEmacs.

I like my ipython prompt in console,
but I want another one under XEmacs,
since my rxvt background color is quite dark, and
my XEmacs background color is quite light.

Any suggestion ?