[IPython-user] Ipython on GNU Emacs 22.1 on Windows

Erskine, Allan allan.erskine@credit-suisse....
Tue Jun 12 15:22:04 CDT 2007

Hi folks,
Does anyone out there run IPython in GNU Emacs 22.1 on Windows?  Using the latest ipython.el and the latest python-mode.el from SVN, a basic ipython.bat file on my path, and with .emacs more or less as in the setup instructions.
I get the inferior shell up and running OK but with blanks in certain output, eg
python.exe -i C:\Python25\Scripts\ipython.py -i -colors LightBG
In [1]: help
In [2]: dir
In [3]: ls
 Volume in drive C is ... (works fine)
In [4]: for n in range(10):
   ...:     print n
... (works fine)
So in other words just the help, dir, and certain other magic commands seem to have blank output.  The colorization is a bit plain as well, compared to Console.
Anyone seen this kind of issue?
Many thanks, Allan