[IPython-user] [IPython-dev] IPython development news and prospects

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Jan 16 01:15:59 CST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 2:12 PM, Walter Dörwald <walter@livinglogic.de> wrote:

> Since we've switched from CVS to hg at work many problems are simply gone.

Good to know.  I think this decision is made then, all the feedback so
far is positive.

> BTW, how will this work? Will we be able to push to the master
> repository, or is someone going to pull from our published repos?

I'm not sure yet, but my preferred mode would be to have a master hg
repo where all current devs have push rights.  This one would act much
like SVN today.  We'll need to look into the details later.