[IPython-user] Vim - IPython integration

Gökhan Sever gokhansever@gmail....
Fri Aug 14 16:40:10 CDT 2009

There is an additional solution to the integration issue at Integrating VIM
with IPython | Homepage of Michael
Goerz<http://users.physik.fu-berlin.de/%7Egoerz/blog/2008/09/integrating-vim-with-ipython/>

However for some reason I couldn't make it work either. Things tend not to
work lately as they are expected to do :)

Gaël,

The code you mentioned is bit higher than my level. However, I would like to
discuss further if we have extra time in the conference.

--
Gökhan