[IPython-user] Graphical interface for iPython

Dr. Phillip M. Feldman pfeldman@verizon....
Wed Jul 1 19:54:42 CDT 2009

I would also like to see a graphical UI for iPython, and the lack of one is
part of the reason why I continue to use both Matlab and Python.  I imagine
that creating a UI comparable to the Matlab UI would entail a huge amount of
coding, but something much simpler that provides (1) a menu bar with the
familiar "File", "Edit", and "Help" pulldown menus, and (2) an optional
history window or sidebar, would be adequate for most of us.

Phillip M. Feldman