[IPython-user] Unable to delete files accessed by iPython

Dr. Phillip M. Feldman pfeldman@verizon....
Thu Jul 30 14:09:23 CDT 2009

Try the following:

f= open('junk','w')

This last command should generate something like the following:
Out[4]: <closed file 'junk', mode 'w' at 0x023FEB18>

Then try to delete the file junk from outside Python.  This should work.