[IPython-user] ipython-user response time

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Tue Jul 28 10:52:51 CDT 2009

> If you count me in the core devs, I fear I don't have time to answer to
> more questions than I currently do (that is: not much). I try to answer
> to any question for which I fear I might be the only one knowing the
> answer (ie frontend-related).

I think if we all do that we will be covered.  Thanks for your work on the

> But I cannot give more, I already do not
> have time to answer all the questions on the Mayavi mailing list.

> Sorry, I have found that there is a limit to the amount of sleep
> deprivation I can go into without starting to hurt myself (that sentence
> does sound very dramatic :>, but I have scared myself recently).

Yes, I think we have all done the sleep deprivation thing.  It works fine
for a while, but unfortunately, our bodies get older and eventually say
"NO".  Get some sleep.