[IPython-user] autcompletion and trailing space

Lakshman Prasad scorpion032@gmail....
Wed Nov 4 05:00:46 CST 2009

There is a bug reported on this already:

I have added an explained comment.

Karmic seems to have added the extra space when completion occurs.

Ideally, a fix for this needs to read the settings file for adding extra
spaces, as different shells may complete differently.