[IPython-User] [parallel] Launching the cluster from a python instance

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Mon Dec 13 20:46:24 CST 2010

Everything related to ipcluster is being reworked in IPython 0.11, but
in 0.10, the easiest way is probably to simply call ipcluster as an
external process using popen/subprocess.