[IPython-User] connecting to remote kernel in 0.11

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Sun Aug 7 19:30:23 CDT 2011

I also just finally added built-in ssh support to the qtconsole, since it
only took about 5 minutes to write:

That should help in simple cases, but manual tunnels will presumably remain
necessary outside the narrow set of cases that work with our ssh helpers.