[IPython-User] Problem passing command at startup with --c param

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Mon Aug 29 16:20:38 CDT 2011

The immediate cause is that you are executing the code `print hello` instead
of `print 'hello'`, which will raise a NameError on hello.  The bug in
IPython you have found is that inappropriate assumptions are made about the
success of potentially aborted requests, which should be fixed by