[IPython-User] [IPython-user] No output in notebook when accessed outside localhost

eklavyaa eklavyaa@gmail....
Mon Oct 31 09:16:20 CDT 2011

I was able to resolve this issue using the pointers in this post

Specifically, by starting the notebook using
ipython notebook --pylab inline --ip --ws-hostname

The option "-ws-hostname " was what did the trick.