[IPython-User] Python code in a markdown cell

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Tue Apr 10 10:51:04 CDT 2012

We have thought about this, but don't have a solution yet.  There are
some subtle issues involved, especially if you want to keep the field
updated as the corresponding python object changes.