[IPython-User] Start notebook with custom markdown code snippets as default?

Norfeldt lasse@norfeldt...
Tue Dec 4 15:26:54 CST 2012

Matthias Bussonnier wrote
> Actually, everything you did should be enough. Maybe you need to restart
> the server and check if it is not a cache issue with your browser.
> But it should work.

Tried to clear the cache and restart the server, but no luck. Kinda weird
that the static directory and js wasn't created in the first place.

Do I need to set anything in the startup dir or the config files?