[IPython-User] Ipython notebook always start up at C:\Python2.7\Scrpits directory in Windows

Joon Ro joonpyro@gmail....
Tue Dec 11 10:46:57 CST 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11 December 2012 16:11, Joon Ro <joonpyro@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Everything works fine, except when I run ipython notebook in powershell,
>> the working directory is always C:\Python2.7\Scrpits.
> Does the listing of notebooks also show notebooks from that folder, or
> does it show notebooks from the folder where you started it?
The listing of notebooks also showed notebooks from C:\Python2.7\Scrpits.
But I just rebooted my machine, and ipython notebook started working
correctly. I guess one needs to reboot after installation of EPD in order
to path to be correct in windows.

Thank you,