[IPython-User] problem with notebook directory

Toby Burnett tburnett@uw....
Tue Jan 3 09:17:04 CST 2012

I've been happily using notebooks with python2.7 IPython 0.12, on windows, but suddenly can't get it to start in my notebook directory.
No matter what I set c.NotebookManager.notebook_dir to, I'm getting instead

I can drag my present notebooks onto this list, but would like to be able to set it. I have no idea why this is happening: it must be related to moving to that directory to look at those notebooks. Please help.

--Toby Burnett