[IPython-User] questions about latex rendering in ipython with sympy

Paul Ivanov pivanov314@gmail....
Tue Jan 10 19:21:52 CST 2012

Comer Duncan, on 2012-01-10 19:56,  wrote:
> So, it worked!  Thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks for the confirmation, glad it worked for you!
> If I want to use CDN for MathJax (like I do on my blog),  how would I do
> that for ipython notebooks?

I might be wrong on this, but I believe that MathJax is already
loaded from a CDN by default from:

you can change that via the following parameter: (copy-pasted
from 'ipython notebook --help-all'):

      Default: ''
      The url for MathJax.js.

Paul Ivanov
314 address only used for lists,  off-list direct email at: