[IPython-User] Cython magics have been merged!

Flavio Coelho fccoelho@gmail....
Tue Jun 5 10:13:31 CDT 2012

that could be factored out by changing the way the environment is
activated. But for now I'll focus on getting it working first. I believe
most people using virtualenv also use virtualenvwrapper.

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5 June 2012 14:14, Flavio Coelho <fccoelho@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I forked your shebang gist and started what I think should be a first
> > implementation of a virtualenv magic.
> Note that it relies on virtualenvwrapper, not just virtualenv. That's
> not a problem, but it's worth mentioning.
> Thomas

Flávio Codeço Coelho
+55(21) 3799-5567
Escola de Matemática Aplicada