[IPython-User] "run all' for a notebook on command line (followed by save)

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Jun 7 23:02:44 CDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 1:30 AM, Jonathan Taylor
> <jonathan.taylor@stanford.edu> wrote:
> > Just wondering if it's possible to effectively "run all" then "save" on
> an
> > .ipynb file
> > from the command line.
> I think Min has some utilities to roughly do that, he mentioned it
> today. Min, is that stuff available somewhere?

The simple examples I tossed together were:

this one for running a notebook and checking for exceptions:
and this one for a crude approximation of doctesting:

They do not *save* the resulting notebook, but that shouldn't be much work
beyond what is already there.