[IPython-User] Debug code on ipengine in IDE

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Jun 8 19:56:20 CDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Darren Govoni <darren@ontrenet.com> wrote:
> Nice! And I'm sure the debugger will do its own context switching if or
> when any user threads come into play as well - complete with call
> stacks. In fact, I can jump back in the call stack in my debugger and
> inspect a prior context, then resume normal execution. Definitely cool
> within the scope of ipython parallel tasks execution. Very easy to debug
> client side AND engine side at once.

Would one of you be willing to make a little youtube screencast about this?

I have the ipython@gmail.com address unused as well as an also unused
ipython google+ organization.  I just locked those things in so we
wouldn't get squatted on.

If someone knows the logistics of managing such a thing in a shared
way, it would be a great way to start putting up screencasts and other
project-based contributions made by anyone who wants to pitch in.

Anyone on the list(s) who's good at this kind of thing and would like to help?