[IPython-User] [Re] : notebook custom url path "webapp_settings"

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha@gmail....
Thu Jun 14 08:21:05 CDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm tring to follow the instruction i foud here :

in order to run the notebook with a different prefix, so that i will be able to run a specific profile_prefix  and it will run from that directory (in order to  find some notebooks file and some .py scripts)

in my configuration file i added this line

c.NotebookApp.base_project_url = '/ipython/'
c.NotebookApp.base_kernel_url = '/ipython/'

c.NotebookApp.webapp_settings = {"static_path" : "/tmp/static"}

then i copied the static folder from :

but seems soemthing is wrong, see my previouse message to the list :

[1] http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/ipython-user/2012-June/010387.html

have you any clue on how to debug my problem ?