[IPython-User] How to configure plot resolution in ipython notebook?

Michael Hadmack hadmack@gmail....
Tue Oct 2 12:42:46 CDT 2012

You can use the commands:

to set the size (4" x 3") and format.  This will save to temp.pdf in
your notebook directory.  Dragging from the notebook will always give
you a png.