[IPython-User] Github and nbviewer not working?

Sat Oct 13 06:28:11 CDT 2012

Le 9 oct. 2012 à 14:21, Jose Gomez-Dans a écrit :

> Hi,
> Don't know whether this belongs here, but since nbviewer hangs from ipython.org... I wanted to use nbviewer to display some ipynb stored in github, but alas this doesn't seem to work.
> The "raw view" in github is https://raw.github.com/jgomezdans/geogg122_lectures/master/lectures/python101/python_101.ipynb
> In all logic, visiting
> http://nbviewer.ipython.org/urls/raw.github.com/jgomezdans/geogg122_lectures/master/lectures/python101/python_101.ipyn
Sorry about the delay in answering,

This seem to work for me now. Do you still get the issue ?

You might have hit a timeout, triggering a 500 that was put in (server side) cache. But it should not stay in cache more than 10 minutes.