[IPython-User] running currently queued commands on an ipython engine

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Tue Sep 25 18:07:07 CDT 2012

You can run your simulation in a background thread, then the engine
request/reply loop can continue in the main thread, depending on the GIL
behavior of your mainloop.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM, Cameron Bates