[IPython-User] [notebook] centered equations

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Tue Apr 2 15:13:59 CDT 2013

It was a deliberate design choice.  Here was my logic:

* In ipython all output is left justified
* Output can be latex
* Latex output should be left justified to be consistent with other output
* Latex in markdown should also be left justified to be consistent with that