[IPython-User] Run IPython Notebook and store results.

Heiko Strathmann heiko.strathmann@gmail....
Mon Aug 5 17:12:38 CDT 2013

I tried using the script with the latest git, but I get errors:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/heiko/git/kameleon-mcmc/run_and_store_output.py", line
18, in <module>
    from IPython.kernel.blockingkernelmanager import BlockingKernelManager
ImportError: No module named blockingkernelmanager

It seems that this commit is repsonsible (some split of an existing
class into two)

I tried fixing it by instantiating both the new client and manager
class but only get other errors. Any help is appreciated!