[IPython-User] IPython used for peer-reviewed articles, examples

Thomas Kluyver takowl@gmail....
Wed Feb 20 09:55:42 CST 2013

I recall this paper from a few months back:

There's a link to an HTML version of the notebook, and under 'pipeline
notes' it gives instructions to set up an Amazon instance to replicate
their analysis.