[IPython-User] Blogging with IPython and Nikola...

Damián Avila damianavila@gmail....
Mon Jan 28 07:34:25 CST 2013

El 07/09/12 05:26, Fernando Perez escribió:
> We should be able to streamline this further without
> too much difficulty...
> Cheers,

I have streamlined the concept introduced by Fernando some months ago...

I have given support to Nikola (a static site generator,
http://nikola.ralsina.com.ar <http://nikola.ralsina.com.ar/>) to render
ipython notebooks as blog posts...

So... you have all the power of IPython plus great enhancements from
Nikola (comments, social buttons, tags... at the end, a complete static
site infrastructure).

You can read how to setup and use it, here:

Obviously, this post is also an example of what you can get... Posting
from a notebook is now very very easy :-)

PS: Probably, I will include annotator and some kind of chat to the
template soon... but when I get some time :-)