[IPython-User] class attributes not loading in notebook

Dennis Daniels dennisgdaniels@gmail....
Sun Mar 24 09:35:31 CDT 2013

I've brought this up before and I'm beginning to think there might be a bug
with ipython3 notebook

I create a class. I save the notebook and execute the cell and yet when I
try to call on the class functions, ipython3 notebook says it doesn't exist.

Please explain how to force Ipython3 notebook to recognize new functions in
a class.

I've included a video that shows this issue

and for the fun of it, here's the ipynb at pastebin

with regards,

I have not sorted out how to share/post to gist via ipynb via minrk's
extension either though I have installed it :(