[IPython-User] Embedded ipython in QT: display runfile exceptions

gabriele.lanaro gabriele.lanaro@gmail....
Tue Sep 10 14:13:42 CDT 2013

Hi! I'm building a pyqt application where the main user interface element is
an ipython shell. I took a code from a recipe online

Now I'm trying to setup the environment by executing arbitrary code at the
startup. The strategy I've been using was to execute the code in the shell
by using

The problem I'm having is that errors and exceptions run in this way pass

What's the right way to implement such feature?