[IPython-User] fortran magic updated + question
Mon Sep 23 00:14:37 CDT 2013
> Weren't there a policy / advice to centralize the communication in this list?
Yes, long :
- Content get duplicated on both list all the time (at a few hours interval often).
- Core dev get bored of responding twice.
- Core dev officially out of IPython-user.
- All communication are recommended to happened on IPython-dev.
- -dev is "just" a suffix, it should be the only ML, we just made a bad decision 10 Years ago.
> In fact, David Trémouilles is the author of one of them. Which is the other one?
Exactly the kind of things we want to avoid :
Fortran Magic for IPython, (IPython-dev) 12 septembre, Ondřej Čertík :
Fortran cell magic (IPython user) 9 septembre, Martín Gaitán
More information about the IPython-User