[Nipy-devel] Fwd: 1st/2nd level analysis modules in python

Matthew Brett matthew.brett@gmail....
Sun Nov 8 20:37:05 CST 2009

Hi Alexis,

> I am afraid I missed some of the events you are alluding to. What you
> say about the lack of respect and trust among the team makes me feel
> deeply sorry.

Well - thanks for that sentence, it is kind.

> I hope you did not take my point on API simplicity as bad-mouthing.

No, I've very sorry if I gave that impression, I didn't mean to, your
point was entirely reasonable.

>. I was
> only suggesting the extraction of a lightweight "nipy core" package as
> a potential way to federate, or re-federate the nipy community, help
> advertising the project outside and eventually attract newcomers. I
> would like to know your opinion about this, by the way.

Yes, I think that would be a good idea.  The question becomes what
nipy-core would be over and above pynifti, when merged and released.
That merge and release is, I guess, at least a few weeks away, so time
to think it over...

See you,

Matthew