[Nipy-devel] Fwd: 1st/2nd level analysis modules in python

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Nov 8 20:50:42 CST 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 3:37 AM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:
> Yes, I agree with both statement: it would be better in the short term,
> and not a long term solution.

+1 from me on this idea.  While it's not the right long-term solution,
its ugliness doesn't really spread throughout the codebase in any way,
so I wouldn't worry too much about it.  There are shortcuts that end
up hurting a lot in the long run, but I don't think this is  one of
them, and it may solve a real problem we have *now*, leaving time for
the better long-term solution to come out of numpy as time allows on
the numpy front.

Cheers,