[Nipy-devel] Link problem with ADVAPI32.dll on windows

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Nov 12 02:35:47 CST 2009

Hey Alexis,

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 5:42 AM, Alexis Roche <alexis.roche@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering whether this was a known issue, or if someone could
> try to reproduce it. I am running windows XP SP3, mingw 5.1.6 (gcc
> 3.4.5), python 2.6.
>
> Any help welcome...

It's really cool that you're tackling this problem, but I am terribly
afraid that given how you are our resident windows über-expert, the
chance that any of us linux/osx-heads may be able to help you looks
pretty slim :(

Still, hope springs eternal, and it would be really nice if we could
get rid of that pesky lapack  issue, so here's rooting for you.

Cheers,